At BratPak, your dog boarding service in Livermore, our top priority will always be your dog’s safety and happiness. In order to provide your pup with the absolute best overnight experience in our special “cage-free” dog boarding area, it’s very important we establish a “family” of dogs–it’s the “BratPak” difference. Our boarding requirements are in place to ensure your dog always feels safe and comfortable in our cage-free sleeping environment. The policies also ensure your dog is accepted by all of the other dogs in our care as part of the “Pak.” This results in a calmer, more pleasant overnight experience for your pup.
Please see the summary of our boarding policies below, and as always, we’re more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Boarding reservations are contingent upon regular daycare attendance, with “regular” defined as an average of one daycare visit per week for the month prior to any boarding reservations, or at least four (4) daycare visits prior to the boarding dates. The daycare visits must also include at least one FULL DAY of daycare.
- The standard dog boarding rate is $70 per night (less any published discounts). Higher rates may apply during peak seasons or holidays.
- Boarding check-ins are accepted until 12:00 PM on the first day of stay.
- Boarding check-outs must be before 12:00 PM on the final day of stay, or a $25 half-day daycare fee will be assessed.
- BratPak reserves the right to cancel boarding reservations at any time when daycare requirements aren’t met or when the dog’s behavior is determined to be incompatible with BratPak’s cage-free boarding and all-day play environment.
- A boarding deposit is required at the time the reservation is made. The deposit will be $100, and will be credited toward the boarding cost at check-out.
- Boarding reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the first day of boarding. Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the start of boarding will forfeit the full boarding deposit ($100).
- Boarding reservations must be made at least seven (7) days prior to desired boarding dates once dog has met daycare requirements.
- I must provide food for my dog’s overnight stay, but only enough food for the days of the stay (i.e., no large bins). Food must be brought in labeled Ziploc bags, and pre-portioned bags are recommended.
- Boarding reservations over Christmas and New Year’s nights require a minimum 3-night stay.
- Although BratPak offers cage-free boarding, dogs may be crated for behavioral or safety needs, or for the comfort of the dog, at the discretion of BratPak.
- BratPak constantly assesses the dogs’ behavior and reserves the right to dismiss any dog determined not to be a good fit for our open-play environment or facility.